Words of wisdom from Voyage 199 May 78 Sir Winston Churchill.
Enjoying the benefits of sail training.
- communication skills: increased social confidence
- face your fears: ability to overcome challenges
- new skills: technical sailing knowledge
- environmental awareness: understanding of sustainability and the marine environment
- become brave: learn to overcome fears and anxieties
- team work: understand, and work well within, hierarchal structures
- new skills: increased levels of academic ability and achievement
- cultural competence: better understanding of the world
- future employability: improve the strength of your CV